Monday, April 11, 2011

The Wayward Chef Blogs Again!

Hello.  My name is Jessica, and I am a blogging delinquent...  It's shameful but I haven't posted in more than a year.  I know my one follower - thanks Lacey! - is definitely thinking how they've had to struggle throughout this last year without the witty sarcasm and the unexpected, yet well thought out ranting...  It must have been tough, indeed. 

But not to fear - my desire to record the culinary happenings in my life has been renewed, for a while at least...  So soon to follow are recaps on some of the more successful things that I've prepared in the last few months - the good, the bad, and the epic fails.

I've got a few more things done on my life as a chef checklist that have given me a bit more drive in my life, as well as a bit more drive to write about them.  Aren't you lucky?
  1. Graduated from culinary school.  Check.
  2. Got the tall hat for graduating culinary school.  Double Check.
  3. Moved to a new town for a change of scenery.  Doh.
  4. Moved back to the place I probably should have stayed in the first place.  Finally.
  5. Got a job in a interesting and possibly very fun restaurant.   Done.
We'll have to see how it all pans out, won't we?

My hint to my next blog post?  Chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.  You may now drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment